Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member form Calgary, AB who is currently in the process of researching a truck purchase.

Tacoma TRD Off Road DC SB vs. Frontier Pro4X CC SB

I'm looking at importing my truck from the US since I can't get get them configured the way I want in Canada...:thatswck:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My biggest question is... Why does Nissan feel the need to give us no choice in the truck we get up here? If I want a NISMO why do I have to get EVERYTHING? Sure I do want the leather and stereo but I'd rather not pay for a sunroof that limits my head room and, IMO, an ugly rack. Taking the rack off is no big deal but having a truck that my head hits the roof every time i hit a speed bump would probably get annoying...

Which leads me to my next question and I've tried to search, what is involved with switching out the imperial speedometer cluster for a metric one? This seems to be pretty common when people import Tacoma's but I can't for the life of me find this information for a 2nd gen Frontier. I can get over the actual gauge being imperial since the inner track is metric but I'd like my trip, dte and mileage to be metric.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts