Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have an '02 Frontier and I want to add electric windows, and cruise control. I find kits on the internet, but no idea if they are any good? Please advise and thanks!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome to the party, I can’t answer those questions but I’m sure it’s been discussed here, did you do a quick search?

·
Registered
Great truck
851 Posts
I know people that have used those power window kits on other makes/models, but not frontiers. some have been good, some have been ok. why not get some from a junkyard xterra or truck?

the aftermarket bolt on cruise control kits I have personally used though so I can say yea or nay on those. I have used two or three on past vehicles and they were great. the only vehicles they are a bummer for a carb'd vehicles. for fuel injected vehicles its a super easy install and you can set the acceleration for hot rod or snail. I always picked hot rod because I was younger but either way, those cruise control kits are totally worth buying. I told the kids if I couldn't find junkyard cars to get cruise for their 80s bmws from, I was going to put those kits on. we found junkyard cars or I would have done two cars this year with those kits

1 - 3 of 3 Posts