Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently joined the forum just to ask a question. I was unable to post under interior modification. Sorry if you guys view this as spam but I sell Nissans in College Station texas and I have customer that wants to purchase a 2010 Frontier. The only problem is that she wants and must have some sort of rubber flooring because she has a dog and does not want the hair in the carpet. I suggested the weather tech floor mats but she didn't like those.

I also found a universal rubber that can be custom installed but im not sure if thats something our shop guys can handle. And I hear that if you rip the carpet up theres all kinds of wire and junk. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

-Grant

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
When you signed up for the forum you agreed to a statement that I assume you didn't read. It basically stated that you need to have an intro thread before you start any other threads and that you need to follow the rules.

I believe Nissan offers rubber floor mats, Weathertech and then the generic ones that you trip yourself. Those are your only options that I know of.

If you decide to remove the carpeting and install some kind of rubber liner, you are going to have to deal with AC ducts, wires and a bunch of seam welds and other issues. It is probably more trouble then what it is worth on a new truck. It will also negativly affect re-sale options since most want carpet and not plastic rubber.

·
Registered
643 Posts
when i had a dog i hate the hairs too so i bought a kennel box :D

·
Super Moderator
11,539 Posts
the weather tech mats are the best option she has. If she doesn't like them then she's out of choices.

Clint

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Weather tech and live with the hairs, invest in a good vacumn or a dog box in the bed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts