Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is!

Hello all,

New member from B'ham AL here. I don't have a truck yet, but I've pretty much decided on either a slightly used '05 or new '06 LE CC. Any advice on what to look for, what to avoid, etc. would be greatly appreciated!

The only options I've really got my heart set on are:

Bed extender
RF Stereo

The step rails and roof rack come standard on the LE, right?

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yes, I have the 05 LE Crew Cab, the step rails and roof rack are standard, you can't find one without them. The RF systems are hard to find on anything that's not fully loaded, but I've seen them in several Nismos.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I found a basic LE north about 75 miles listed for $21,900 w/ 13,500 miles. I've also found one that I think is a base LE down on the coast listed for $19,950 w/ less than 3,000 miles. I'm intrigued by the second one, but with low miles and low price, it may be a Katrina victim.

First I've got to dispose of my car. I hate trading!

·
Registered
538 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welp, went and picked up the new truck today! Got the '05 LE CC mentioned above. It's Storm Grey with a bed extender, but otherwise fairly basic. Drove almost 100 miles one way to get her, but the price was worth the trip. Killed a few dozen bugs with my windshield on the way home, but will post up pics as soon as it's washed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts