Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone, I just bought this 2007 CC a month ago and already just love driving it and figuring way to make it better. I live in NorCal and do a bit of off-roading and camping up in the foothills. I decide to become a member here after all the great info I found in the DIY section. Using the great posts I have already relocated my spare using a custom built Utili-track mount, thrown some Silverstar bulbs in and I've also added a Bullbar with mounts for lights and a license plate relocation (not sure if it will stay since it is pretty low). I also have the DayStar 2 inch front leveling kit on order just waiting for delivery and install.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
179 Posts
Go with a PRG lift greg is right down the road from us and quite a few other members in the area and some that travel here to goof off at prairie city welcome to the club Xterra here by the way but has frontier blood in the way of headlights and a grill

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been up to the prarie city off-road park once before and i saw the thread and pics from back a few months ago...looks fun

and as for PRG I was thinking about some Bilstiens and a block kit for the rear

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts