Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I've been in the market for a midsize truck and settled on getting a Frontier for the value. I'm from up North in Edmonton, Alberta. I'm a big Tacoma fan as my dad had an 81' Toyota Pickup and put over 800K on that bad boy with little repairs. He then bought an 03' Tacoma and I grew up driving that thing all the time. I've had an MR2, a couple Supras, and I am currently driving an Infiniti G37XS. I decided to go with the Frontier due to the value/pricing. I'm hoping I can have the same success with my next truck as my dad did with his. I've been browsing the forum for a few days and decided to join to get into the conversation. I'm going to do some browsing but I definitely have some questions for the forum that I will post later.

Thanks,
Excited new member!

·
Admin
3,285 Posts
Welcome to the club! I had an '02 tacoma that was a great truck. What year of frontier do you have? And can you post a picture if you can?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! I don't currently have a Frontier but I am going to look at one over the weekend. I might exchange my current vehicle for a 2014 Pro4X

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
Heard of G37X...what is the added S moniker?

·
Admin
3,285 Posts
Nice! One of the great reasons to buy a frontier is that it is a proven platform and by now all the major bugs have been worked out, if you are looking for truck with very little issues.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quick question; do all of my threads require mod review before being posted? I posted a thread last night but it seems to have disappeared? I'm not sure if it's under review or completely lost.

Thanks!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Quick question; do all of my threads require mod review before being posted? I posted a thread last night but it seems to have disappeared? I'm not sure if it's under review or completely lost.

Thanks!
Might have been a post count issue but a moderator would have to confirm that.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Welcome
Two thumbs up if you get the 2014 PRO-4X

1 - 11 of 11 Posts