Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! First of all thanks to everybody on here for their contribution, I've been spending so much time on this forum figured it's about time I joined up!... plus I have a few urgent questions I'd need answers to hehe!

I'll be updating my profile and uploading pictures shortly!

I'm another Acadian (Merry-Timer!) expat living out-west, spent two years in the Northwest Territories before moving to Northwestern Alberta 5 years ago. I'm a huge 4 seasons outdoor enthusiast (camping, hunting, fishing, canoeing, quadding, snowboarding/splitboarding) and my trusty old fronty has been my adventure partner ever since I picked it up brand new off the lot! Not a big-time wheeler/rock crawler by any means, but the demands of my work and leisure activities in this beautiful but treacherous environment I'm fortunate to call home means I end up utilising every bit of my lil Tonka truck's capabilities in all sorts of environments, and it hasn't let me down yet!

Looking forward to sharing some of my insight as well since I'm in the process of performing a number of mods on my 2011 CC Pro-4x at the moment.

Cheers!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome from your neighbour to the west! Prepare to frustrated by the lack of domestically available aftermarket for our trucks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trust me I know, finally have (almost) all the parts I need after literally months of planning and waiting, and don't get me started on shipping and the exchange rate these days... let's just say I may not have disclosed to my girlfriend how much I actually spent and that I'm thankful for a recession proof job haha! Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry new to forums, but how long does it normally take for a new tread to be posted? Submitted a new tread in Suspension this morning for a question I can't find an answer to and I still don't see it posted? ... kinda need to pull the trigger on ordering parts soon (sway bar bushings and end links), should I just try again tomorrow?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,370 Posts
Sorry new to forums, but how long does it normally take for a new tread to be posted? Submitted a new tread in Suspension this morning for a question I can't find an answer to and I still don't see it posted? ... kinda need to pull the trigger on ordering parts soon (sway bar bushings and end links), should I just try again tomorrow?
For some reason, the thread was waiting to be approved by a moderator, so I okay'd it for you.

http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/...erience-energy-susp-bushings-brackets-316817/

I just use stock sway bar bushings and end links and replace when necessary.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts