Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my name is Jonathan and I have a 2003 frontier with 2.4l engine.

Got this truck back in 2013 with 98k miles in great condition and a camper. I've been the sole driver since then and now after 4+ years with it I am ready to give this truck some new life. I'm a freshman at Texas State University but i'm from the north DFW area. Truck is stock except for the plastic fenders and front fascia which I covered with black truck bed coating. I really love the reliability of this truck so deciding to increase performance and alter the engine wasn't a quick decision.
I am planning on returning home from university to community college and would love to have this truck be my version of your typical teenagers civic, in other words I want to turbo it up and get it looking nice but do it all myself in order to learn and pick up a cool hobby.

I want this to be my daily driver and wouldn't need any more than 300hp (unless it is very easily maintainable) but would love to be able to pull from 80mph if I wanted :D
Other than the engine I would like to make a clean subtle nissan with a confortable interior, fun to drive and ready for long trip.

I hope you enjoy these pictures and I look forward to starting my car-modding journey.

·
Registered
2016 Frontier SV 4x4 Crew Cab
1,100 Posts
welcome. I happen to like the black fender look. bums me out that the bushwacker flares don't fit my year, not brave enough to spray them myself on a new truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts