Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,
Gary here from New England....Mass to be more specific....
I have a 2013 Frontier 4x4 SV crew cab and have loved it since day 1.

My baby is in need of some detailing and some little mods.....of course with the New England winter not letting go....some of this will have to wait for warmer dryer weather....but I would like to start doing some little things like;

- head light LED upgrades
- smoke the marker and brake lights
- possibly plastidip the wheels matt black and or/gloss them
- body and paint correction from all the wear and tear.
- transmission filter, flush
- suspension lube and grease.
- rear end diff fluid change

these some of the things I look forward to doing myself and hope to be able to get most of if not all of my DIY info right here from this forum....

No time like the present....looking for the right LED kit for the headlights for starters....

g

·
Vendor
2,912 Posts
Welcome to the club, Gary! You've came to the right place - a lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Safe driving and happy modding!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome to the club Gary I am a new member myself but everyone here is great, very knowledgeable, and friendly.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hey everyone im Ricardo from Panama city, Panama. My nickname is 7boxes (actually its 7Cajas spanish for 7boxes), well i'm new here and my english it's not very good but i will try to write as better as i can.

I have a Nissan Navara D40, it have a 2.5L turbo engine and it get heated when you put it on effort and suffer a lot because i have a 305/55r20 km2 tires and i go off-road a lot, i already change the radiator and the water pump and put an additional cooling system but nothing works. So i've been investigating to put a bigger engine and i found that i can put de vk56 engine, the problem with that it's that only comes with an automatic transmission and i love manual. I found an adapter for the 350z 6speed transmission but its 2 wheel drive and that doesn't work for me.

So i have a question for you guys. Did anyone knows how to put a vk56 with a manual 4wheel drive transmission on a nissan Navara or Frontier

thank you for your time.

Regards,

Sevenbox

1 - 6 of 6 Posts