Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my second 1st gen cc 4x4. Wanting to build this one somewhat different. Just bought the ac uca kit with bilstein shocks and shackles. Whenever i figure out how to post pics ill do so.

Plans for the truck include:
As much suspension lift i can put on the truck
making rear bumpr and rock sliders or buying some if i can find them cheap
running 20" titan, armada or qx spares all around with a 33/12.50(daily, and offroad setup for now) and eventually running a 20x12 -44 offset wheel as my street setup. I know a lot of people say i wont be able to do it but ill male it fit.
Window tint
stereo
possible body lift

Last truck had shackles and a pml with h3 wheels and 34"s. Trimmed some.

I appreciate any input and advise wether i use it or not. Im cool with getting bashed from wanting to run a 20x12 i know its going to happen. Also may have questions regarding this lift. Im pretty sure ill have to reindex my bars as the stock uca is about 1/2" from bumpstop as is. Thanks in advance ive lurked on here for years just now starting a profile.

·
Vendor
2,584 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your purchase, show it to us when you get a chance. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Good luck with all your plans and keep us posted!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts