Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'm from SC and have a 2010 Frontier Crew Cab SE 4x4 with 69,000miles. New to the club. As money comes along, I am fixing the truck up for me and eventually my teenage daughter when she gets her license. I am in Law Enforcement with the County Sheriff's Office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome, from another South Carolina dude. Thanks for what you do, and be safe out there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ok, which county so I know where to behave :surprise::surprise:

I live down in the Aiken area, work in Columbia and drive all over the place for work. I know many of the small towns where I need to behave myself.

Reactions: pak7176

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm in Aiken as well. Looks like Sumter colors on his patrol car, but I may be way off.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm in Aiken as well. Looks like Sumter colors on his patrol car, but I may be way off.

You called it right, Sumter County

Ok, which county so I know where to behave :surprise::surprise:

I live down in the Aiken area, work in Columbia and drive all over the place for work. I know many of the small towns where I need to behave myself.

Hahaha Sumter County

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
"I'm sorry about exceeding the speed limit Officer, but my 4.0L loves to run", said the embarrassed Frontier owner. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you see a speeding black 2016 Desert Runner heading down 378, I promise it's not me ::grin::

1 - 8 of 8 Posts