Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all-

Been lurking around for a few days before jumping in. New to the board but not the Frontier. I drove a 2000 crew cab SE-V6 for the last 15 years. It was without a doubt the most serviceable vehicle I've ever owned. I put over 200,000 miles on it and it never once let me down. As expected over that length of time I had to make some repairs, but nothing outrageous (valve cover gaskets, thermostat, H2O pump etc.) When it came time to upgrade, my search was narrowed down to another Frontier. I just recently purchased a 2013 Pro-4X manual 6 speed. My son is ten and the 2000 was the only vehicle he had ever seen me in. There were a lot of memories tied to that truck. He wasn't happy about me getting a new vehicle, but he got over it once he saw the new (to me) truck. I am impressed with the vehicle so far. We just had 8 inches of snow and it handled the conditions like a champ. I hope I get the same kind of reliability I had from the first and that it is able to spend as much time on the trout streams as the last one. I look forward to reading through the archives and learning from the members here.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Deric, welcome to the club.

I'm on my first Frontier and loving it...enjoy your new to you toy and be safe!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts