Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around on here for a few months and finally decided to post today. I bought a 2016 Frontier SV VTP 4x4 LWB last November. I caught the mod bug early, literally while I was on the test drive. I plan to do most of the mods as things wear out or break such as a TS, easier to justify to my wife a large purchase when it is a need and not a want. I'm sure most people can attest to that one. So far I've removed the vinyl pin stripes the dealer put on, installed running boards, did the 7 pin relocation to the bumper, added a switched backup led flood light right of the license plate, installed a 3" front spacer 2" rear aal, SPC uca, lca cam bolts, removed sway bar, added switched power to a dual USB port in place of the top cig lighter, changed out the head rest on the front seats, and now I'm waiting for my new 285/75 mt tires to be delivered. I'm sure I'm forgetting something else, oh well. I will work on getting pics posted later.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I'm telling my wife ? So Far reason has worked on her, I had to get the running boards so the kids can climb in, had to get the headrest so my seat back isn't on my daughters lap, and I need the new wider tires for better traction oh I need a lift so the tires don't rub. My wife looks at me, rolls her eyes and says whatever. I'm hitting the confirm order button as she walks away ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts