Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sayin hello to everyone. I am a long time Nissan owner and just picked up a 05 Frontier Nismo 4x4. Wow a lot has changed since my last Nissan! This 05 is 100% electronically insane! My 94 hardbody XE I can work on, this thing not even real sure how everything works! Hope this 05 nismo holds up as well as my 94 XE does. The 94 is runnin like a top and use it everyday to drive back and forth to work. Love that little truck!

Would be interested in hearing how others are making out with the frontier's and frontier Nismo's. I did read a few threads on here about my 05 Nismo and am hoping that I don't have the same problems as some of the others.
:noworries: so far

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
welcome to the club! and remember many peoples sole reason for coming to the forum is to fix a problem. i look at forums like news stations, while there are much much more good things that go on every day the only thing that ever gets reported is the bad. to hear the good you have to look pretty hard but there is a place you can find alot of good comments on the trucks http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f8/positive-ownership-thread-50760/

·
Premium Member
4,118 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi colin123,
Thanks for the link to the Positive Owner part of the forum. Glad to see Nissan is still building quality.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
no problem. the electronics in vehicles have run wild these days, with many benefits and downsides. it used to be when a car wouldnt' start you could count on one hand the things that could cause it, now with many cars you have a page of options

1 - 5 of 5 Posts