Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Frontier newbie here. I come from wrenching on cars like Civics, DSMs, and 3 series BMWs. Hoping to mix my knowledge with Frontiers to build a fun daily driver, tow rig, offroader.
I picked up a 2005 King Cab manual over the summer to use as a daily driver and tow rig for my BMW track cars. I'm on a budget so I've just been using a tow dolly I bought off a friend until I can afford a trailer. It's been working great so far. Tows better than the early 90s V8s I'm used to using.
I plan on doing some basic modifications to the truck since I can't keep anything stock. I have a NissTec 2" Lift Kit (AAL w/ in coil spacers) that will be going in soon and have been collecting exhaust components to build a complete exhaust system.
Looking forward to learning more about these trucks!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Vendor
2,794 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Nice to have you join us. Show us your truck when you get a chance. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts