Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone here's my long intro. Jerry from the Los Angeles "area". In the market for a truck. I don't actually own a Frontier but I'm eying it. I drive a company F250 all day and think I may like something smaller for my personal vehicle. I've been back and fourth on every car/truck make and model. I like the Frontier for its simplicity and like that's it's dated. I'm hoping it's a sign of dependability! I don't need or want all today's bells and whistles. Hell, I don't even NEED a truck. I just want a manual transmission. And something a little higher off the ground for getting in/out. Don't care about passenger space since we have a mini van for the family.

Maybe it could lead to a new hobby of off roading! Who knows!

Anyways there's my life story and hello

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and if an admin/moderator could please unrestrict me from posting in the other areas that would be great. I can only post in the intro area. Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
One of the many reasons I own a trucks is because ground clearance, I like not being on the ground (think Altima)

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welcome.

I bought my truck 3 years ago, thinking it was just a temporary vehicle to transport my mountain bike and ATV. Damn I was wrong. Hard to believe I drove without a truck for such a long time! On top of that, a new hobby was created and taking my nismo off-roading occasionally. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome, Viking.
I like having a smaller truck, too. A lot of folks here in South Carolina drive Tacomas but, while I like the style, I've always admired the dependability of the Frontier. That, and the visibility out of the tacos is terrible comparative to the frontier. I'm 6ft3 and have never felt cramped in the driver seat. I will admit I've never been a rear passenger, though. ?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts