Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2008 CC SE 4x4 in 2014 after my 2500 diesel suburban got totaled. The truck came stock except for a new head unit and bed cover. Now I have vinyl wraps inside and paracord grab handles, a leveling kit, bilstein 5100s, swaybar delete, ABS/VDC killswitches, led fog lights, led interior lights, cb radio with pa, onboard air provided by a 200psi via unit and a 4 gallon torpedo tank with hookups in the driverside front fender and rear bumper, a traffic strobe kit, a 4500watt inverter under the back seat, 360 work lights, rear facing light bar, custom bed rack, dual isolatable Optima batteries, twin side toolboxes, an 8500lb front or rear mountable winch, a 3000lb utility winch, onboard clean water tank and tap for washing, multiple auxiliary power taps for my 12v tools an lights, 20% tint all the way around, and the whole truck has 7 coats of bedliner covering it.

Now I use the truck everyday for work as an asphalt paving contractor. This truck has handled a lot more than it probably should have. I'll tow skid steers, small to mid size asphalt and traffic rollers, crack sealing machines, liquid holding tanks and whatever else I can hitch to it.
My miller bobcat engine drive welder lives in the bed along with a weather tech hydraulic hose crimper so I can always fix our equipment onsite.

In the future I'm looking to add a 2in body lift I have in my garage, titan swap, remount my 52in curved led bar above my windshield, finish my front bumper and sliders, install a new leaf pack, and build a custom 6x6ft flatbed with a new bed cage on it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,378 Posts
Wow! Outfitted for WORK!!

·
Admin
3,406 Posts
What a great setup there! Welcome to the forums!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts