Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I recently purchased an 09 SE Crew Cab. I'm coming from a 07 Colorado extended cab Extreme. I don't really have anything bad to say about the Colorado. It was a sexy truck with the body kit but we're about to try to start a family soon and I just needed something with more room and better in the snow. Plus, I feel I got a great deal on this one and financing is real low right now. I just couldn't find anything comparable in the price range with a Colorado.

I just want to say this site really helped me with the research for this truck. I read about the potential timing chain troubles. I just decided to get the bumper to bumper coverage up to 100,000 so I don't have to worry about anything. I seem to have the "knock" in the rear that some people are talking about when coming to a stop. With the warranty I'm not really worried about it.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found an excellent resource for this truck.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
welcome to clubfrontier enjoy the new truck love the red color :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
11,078 Posts
Welcome! You'll never regret buying your truck. If I may ask, how much was the warranty and is it a Nissan Security Plus policy?

Clint

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome! You'll never regret buying your truck. If I may ask, how much was the warranty and is it a Nissan Security Plus policy?

Clint
I think the warranty was around $1600. It was already Nissan certified. I'm not sure of the actual name of the warranty. I'll have to check my paperwork.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
You'll be ok bud, nice truck. Mine grows on me by the day, and so does Nissan. My 1st and now 20k on him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts