Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all my name is Brig
I have owned my 2002 nissan frontier xe crewcab 4x4 auto long bed for about 6 months now. My truck has 225K miles on it and runs like I would imagine it did when it was brand new. I bought this truck to be my DD to and from work which requires about 1200 miles per week of butt in seat and foot to pedal. When I purchased the truck it had roughly 211k miles on it if my memory serves me correct. I was not scared of the miles because I know how nissans are. I purchased this truck so I could park my 2001 dodge ram 2500 cummins diesel 4x4 and save it for when I have to pull my trailers. I do just about every bit of my own mechanic work for all of my vehicles because lets face it shops charge way to much. My reasons for joining this forum is to gain more knowledge about my frontier and be able learn from the experience of others. My frontier has not given me a bit of a problem until recently when it started dripping oil which is what ultimately led me to here. I am aware of the search bar function that the forum offers and I know it will provide alot of answers to previously asked questions, but lets face it sometimes most of us do not have time to sit and scan through thousands of threads to find exactly what we are looking for. So i apologize in advanced if I do ask something that has been asked before. If I see a thread pop up with somebody asking a question I promise to answer it without being an a** because we all originally joined for help anyway. I am also apart of another forum for my Cummins which has been a tremendous help over the years for the questions I have had regarding it. Any way it is good to be here and I hope to learn as much as possible.

·
Premium Member
7,500 Posts
Nice & eloquent intro! As far as Forums go, I'll rate this one, CF, as my favorite. Informative/like-minded folks here that will tell it like it is. Enjoy the archives - cuz you can get lost back there. Contribute when you can.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts