Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all!! Its good to finally find a Frontier site that isn't a Xterra site first (and one that isn't asking for money)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all I have a 2003 Silver Crew Cab Long Bed 4x2 with color keyed bumpers and wheel flairs, a vinyl Tonnou cover and some half a$$ed TV stuff for the kids. We have gone threw 2 other vehicles in 4 years before we got the fronty. The truck has been great and rides really good. My favorite is that I can drive over parking blocks and curbs in this truck. What I'm not so pleased with is the fuel milage, but I'm sure an intake and exhaust would help. Not to many mods going on this truck, we have to be plugged into a state computer every year and if the computer is adjusted or has codes.....NO PASS. Oh well I'll save that for the other car.

Other car is a 1994 Camaro Z-28 8) LT1 5.7l 350 V8, Headers, catback (no Cats) and CAI more to come :p

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your truck and the forum! The CAI and exhaust will help a little on mileage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts