Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just picked up a new (to me) 2013 PRO-4X with 6 speed transmission. My first truck when I was 16 was a 1993 Nissan regular cab, 4 cyl, 4WD, 5 speed that I beat up all through high school and college. I miss that little truck and couldn't have asked for a better first vehicle. After that I owned an '04 Chevy Colorado and boy am I glad to be back in a NISSAN!

Located in Marietta, GA any others in town? Looking forward to reading through everything in the forum, I can already tell there is a wealth of information and plenty of ways to spend money.

Thanks,
Lucas

Attachments

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome, enjoy your stay!

·
Vendor
2,912 Posts
Hello Lucas, welcome on board! Thanks for joining us and showing your new truck, it looks amazing. You're joining a great community. Folks here are very willing to help and share information. Have fun surfing around!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello fellow Marietta member! I can tell you where I spent my money...wait, I don't want to think about how much I spent...haha.

I've had mine CC since September. One of the first things I purchased were running boards. Just over $100 on ebay and definitely makes the truck look better imo. Easy DIY install.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah man, some other small scratches on the body but other than that it's great. Previous owner kept up with maintenance logs in the manual which is comforting. To be honest, I'm glad you hesitated!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Nice looking truck, you chose a good color and transmission!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm form Kennesaw.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I've owned 6 vehicles (including 2 motorcycles), none were automatic tranny
Between my wife and I, we had 15 POV's while stationed in Japan for ~20 years; unfortunately some of them had to be automatics...sometimes you just don't have the choice you want but they were all fun vehicles!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome. I'm up just north of Kennesaw. Thinking about a quick trail ride up to Tray Mountain with a co-worker. Trying to burn the OEM BFGs off mine......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.