Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! :) My husband and I just bought this beautiful 2007 Frontier CC, Long bed. It only had 4,000 miles on it! We love it so far. Have lots of questions! :D Any suggestions on the automatic truck covers, truck tents? We have two border collies that we take with us everywhere we go just about. Have a dirt bike that fits perfect in the truck. Have anyone have a thru window put in? We would like to put in the larger size one. Is it possible to put the truck rack on top too? We were told that it is best not to put one on our truck if it was not originally put on at the factory. This truck rides so nice and smooth and I am not worried that we will get stuck as we drive out to the Wildlife Management park area. :)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
only 4k miles? wow, that's really low mileage. as for all your questions, just use the search function and you can find just about anything you wanted to know about your truck. i have a 2007 cc myself, i love it too. welcome to the club

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I see that you have the bug shield, fog lights. Are you happy with both? Anything you don't care for with this truck, cnicook? Yay, AIRBORNE! Army, right? :D Our truck is silver too. We did have the runner installed and it looks really nice. Sure helps me get in better, lol since I am only 5'1 1/2"!

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

I think the Nissan bed tents are designed for the long beds but I think some people have adapted them for the short beds. What are you thinking about in the way of an "automatic" bed cover?

The rear window that comes in the KC models will fit the CC's. Again, are you thinking more of the big auto windows from the Titian? If so they wont fit.

I know some people have also added the rack to the cabs. As previously posted you can probably find threads using the search function.

Again, welcome.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Cnicook may not look back into this specific thread and see your questions so I would pm him if he does not respond in a couple of days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts