Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I wanted to introduce myself. I have been lurking around here for a few days and did notice quite a few other people around East TN. Anyway my name is David and I just picked up a 2016 CrewCab SV 4x4 V6 on Monday, I already have some big plans for it, My wifes name is Lindsey and she just became a nissan family member as well, we picked her up a 2016 Altima 2.5s yesterday.

About me, I own a Vapor Shop in Clinton, TN I have also been in healthcare for around 10 years. Wife is also in healthcare. I hope to become a avid member of this forum

PLANS FOR MY TRUCK
Install OEM Trailer Hitch - **DONE 06/09/2016**
Install OEM Trailer Harness - **DONE 06/09/2016**
Install diamond plate tool box - ** DONE 06/17/2016**
Install OEM Fog Lights - ** INSTALLING 06/18/2016**
Install tint to front windows - ** INSTALLING 06/20/2016**
Install Tenkonsha P3 Brake Controller -
Install 2.5" Rough Country leveling kit -
Install shorty antenna

This is a short list of the things Im planning to do to my new Frontier really soon. Im sure there will be other stuff to do as well.

Here are a few pics I took of our new rides:

·
Registered
2015 CC SL 4x4 - Lear Cap.
231 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
305 Posts
If you do Face Book check out the East Tennessee Overlanders for a great group in your area. A very active and family oriented group. ETO meet and greet is Monday a 7 at the casual pint on North shore. Tell them Coop sent you...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the headsup, I actually just sent a request for East Tennessee Overlanders

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome. I use to live in East TN myself.

I am almost positive I have been a member of another forum with you before lol.. Maybe a camping forum?

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Welcome from another CF member from Maryville. Let me warn you that this place is very addictive which = expensive! If you visit regularly there is no way that it is possible to avoid the "Mod Bug" :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys I appreciate the warm welcome. I frequent Maryville occasionally as well. There are a few shops over there that carry some of my products. I hope to have this molding thing going soon. I'm gonna order my 2.5" lift soon

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That could be true. I've been on camping and also Jeep forums in the past. By the way, I've got a son living in Maryville.
May have been it, I had a jeep for the last couple of years (traded it in towards frontier) have been on several camping forums in the past too. Small world lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome. Small world indeed!!
I have family in Clinton, Tn.
These Murville folks are everywhere.
::grin::

Reactions: davidasmithlpn

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Figured I would stop back onto my thread and make an updated post for you guys.

I was driving by the local pawn shop today and saw a diamond plate tool box that looked like it would fit my truck. Stopped there and low and behold it did fit. Asked the price was told $100. Then came the problem, the latch wasnt working on it. So I asked what the price was AS IS in none working condition. He told me if I would give him $40 I could have it.

$15.47 later I purchased a mounting kit, and a new pin for the latch to catch on and a fully functioning tool box. The kicker is I called back down to the pawn shop after I got it open and had their SKU number for it and asked if he had the key to it. Low and behold he did have the kit. So for $54.47 I have a fully functioning diamond plate tool box.

I also made my way down to the Local Nissan dealership today and picked up an OEM foglight kit, that will be tomorrow mornings project, as its staying around 92 degrees and humid down here in east TN.

Anyway here are a few pictures for you guys.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Took my Frontier and the wife's Altima and had the windows tinted. $260 tax and all to have all of her windows and my fronts only done. Not to shabby.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Light Kit

Figured I would stop back onto my thread and make an updated post for you guys.

I was driving by the local pawn shop today and saw a diamond plate tool box that looked like it would fit my truck. Stopped there and low and behold it did fit. Asked the price was told $100. Then came the problem, the latch wasnt working on it. So I asked what the price was AS IS in none working condition. He told me if I would give him $40 I could have it.

$15.47 later I purchased a mounting kit, and a new pin for the latch to catch on and a fully functioning tool box. The kicker is I called back down to the pawn shop after I got it open and had their SKU number for it and asked if he had the key to it. Low and behold he did have the kit. So for $54.47 I have a fully functioning diamond plate tool box.

I also made my way down to the Local Nissan dealership today and picked up an OEM foglight kit, that will be tomorrow mornings project, as its staying around 92 degrees and humid down here in east TN.

Anyway here are a few pictures for you guys.
Did the factory light kit come with the interior switch, relay(s), etc? Just curious.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts