Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys... :hi:

Thanks for an awesome forum. I needed some help on doing somethings to my 02' Nissan Frontier SC and I found it here. I can't wait to read up on what others have done to their trucks and some of the secrets that help others.

Thanks again.
Ross
CNY

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the club!!! Where in CNY are you? I'm not familiar with New Hartford.

You may want to check these guys out if you want to do some off roading.

North East Xterra Club [NEXterra]
New Hartford is part of Utica, which is right in the middle of the state. It's kinda nice because you can go anywhere within a few hrs to have some fun.

I've heard about NEXterra back when it was the older club name. I had an Xterra before I got my Frontier. I love my Nissan's, but the Xterra was getting a ton of miles and I needed an upgrade. And since I was in a bad motorcycle accident ('04), I decided to stay off the roads and get an ATV, but I needed a way to transport it. Frontiers are the way to go.

Welcome. Nice rig, I've got the same truck but mine is black. Any questions? Ask away.
I have way too many. I'm trying to find all my answers on the forums before I ask and act like a Noob. But one I can ask right now is where do you guys find the best prices for parts? I'm looking at replacing my belts and tensioner right now. My local Nissan dealer is way too high. Any recommendations? Web or stores? Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
parts

Anyone know where to buy used parts?

My a/c hose blew and need to replace it. I really don't want to spend a ton on the part. My dealer said it's new for $120. Any idea's?

Also is there a link somewhere on the forums to replace all the belts for the 02 SC frontier? (with pics) I've been looking, but it seems to show all the newer ones.

Thanks Guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts