Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Retired living in Panama City Fla but plan to migrate westward soon (southern Arizona--New Mexico) and live full time in my renovated 2014 Coleman 15BT travel trailer that is 18' overall and 15'x 8' wide living---3500lb max tow load (2900lb dry)
single axle that I have renovated to create a single bunk with ovrhd storage--replace dinette with a U shaped work station and added shore and living side satellite and cable ports--have also wired for a auto search roof satellite dome

current tow vehicle that I plan to upgrade is a 1995 totyota stnd cab truck with a 22re I4 engine--5 speed manual and 197K miles and camper cab
plan to trade up to a 2007-9 V6 nissan frontier with small king cab--auto or manual tranny--prefer 4x4 but not essential

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thrasher:
thanks--would not be w/o camper on back of truck--essential storage extension of travel trailer and will use camper roof for additional cargo box with a small solar panel on top of it --vry practical way to increase usable storage for a full time rving--what kind of truck do u have?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts