Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
I dig Xterras. Nice Frontier, too. Enjoy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice looking truck! I owned a Xterra a few years ago and will be picking up a Frontier in a couple weeks. How is your Frontier compared to the Xterra?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking truck! I owned a Xterra a few years ago and will be picking up a Frontier in a couple weeks. How is your Frontier compared to the Xterra?
Not sure yet, she's a little longer and a lot newer. Nothing but highway miles yesterday and today. I do like having a truck instead of a SUV for everyday things. I just removed the step rails and the mud flaps. I'm pretty sure I'll give her a 2 inch lift and then figure out what size tire to use with the 18 inch wheels.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Not sure yet, she's a little longer and a lot newer. Nothing but highway miles yesterday and today. I do like having a truck instead of a SUV for everyday things. I just removed the step rails and the mud flaps. I'm pretty sure I'll give her a 2 inch lift and then figure out what size tire to use with the 18 inch wheels.
Melt Mod readiness engaged:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I sold my step rails and mud flaps back to the dealer when I got my white midnight edition. truck looks 100% better doesn't it ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts