Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Frontier. My 3rd Frontier. Great truck. Holds my 3 boys, commute to work, camp, hunt, everything. I got an SE and am about to add fog lights. This is a great forum and I look forward to participating. :):hi:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) I actually traded in my 06 for the 10 and didn't care if it was 09 or 10. I had 100,000 on the 06 and no warrenty and a few things that needed work.

I went ahead and got the 10 b/c it was exactly what I was looking for (spec wise). SE, automatic with power windows/doors and towing. With the rebate, it was a really nice deal. I'm going to add fog lights and get the windows tinted (both next week). It will look nice.

It's white. I've never had a white vehicle. It'll take some getting used to but looks great clean.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Pics will come after next week. I want to make sure she looks her best. :)

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to CF!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
crew...3rd crew. I love the size. It's small enough to fit easily in the garage but big enough for comfortable traveling. I looked at a tacoma this time around (Toyota in general, does a good job with its vehicles) but I still don't like it as well.

anyway, thanks guys. I'll post pics next week if anyone cares. I can't wait to install my fog lights. They should be here Tuesday (from Nismo website) hopefully. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys. I'm going to post a few pics next week when after I tint the windows and put in the fog lights. yeah, I didn't know the 10's were out yet either. They just took it off the "Truck" when I got there. I was surprised.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts