I just finished the 3" AC lift with the new UCA's and went with single AAL's and shackles for the rear. The install took me a few days due to seized camber bolts. Getting those out were a pain as well as tracking down new ones. The rear on the other hand was a breeze. I think I will give it time, but the stance is like a stink bug; really tall in the rear. I re-indexed my t-bars and have 1/2 inch from the bumps in the front. I also left off the overload springs as I could not figure out how to add the new spring with it on. I kept them of course because I do plan to tow a lot. With this lift combined with the 2" body lift I installed a few months back, I finally have the height I was looking for. I also in the process replaced all four tie rod ends, camber bolts as mentioned and new u bolts in the rear.