Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...found this site just a little while after purchasing my 08 CC 4x4 SE LB. Bought it thinking it was perfect. Found this site and now there's all sorts of things lacking with mine...that means it's time to upgrade right?!

You guys and gals have some amazing machines on here and your time and effort to report on equipment, processes, techniques, etc. are of great help and you are an amazing resource for information.

After getting my truck and realizing it needed a slight height adjustment I found myself here reading all about PRG. Purchased the 3" mini lift kit with blocks in the back. Have since been assigned overseas for work and haven't installed it yet. However, the distance from my truck hasn't hindered my thoughts of it and my future plans.

The coming goals include...window tint, headlight tint, head unit/speaker replacement, rack system addition (for kayak...open to suggestions/links), deleting of chrome bumpers...i'll leave it there for now. You guys have so much great stuff on here and so many cool inspiration trucks I find more and more I want to do with my own! I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about. haha.

See you round!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Sounds like your going to have your hands full when you get back!!!! Cant wait to see the pictures.
Welcome !

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Welcome to the best place everything Frontier related.

This place can cause a severe addiction to modifications, be careful. ;)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a quick thanks to you fellas for the warm welcome and speedy responses!

King: love photography and the ol boy will grow up in your eyes...that's a promise
ToddG: that and severe addictions to this website!
Fishy: Europe's great, but your pics make home look even better! Haha, AMAZING job!
Sly: those racks look like a definite possibility...thanks for the tip!

All: i've read many of each of your posts in the past and wanna say congrats on your own builds and thanks in advance for all your help! can't wait to work on mine!

Side note: Europe is definitely lacking in trucks...but the most popular and most often seen (at least here in Germany) is the Navara! DIESEL Navaras.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! I'll be around here often whether my voice is heard or not. In the mean time check out my gallery. I have some pics posted of Le Tour de France Navaras. I'm gonna go through my files and try to find more of my rig tonight.

'Wiedersehen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts