Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, :hi:
I just sold my old workhorse: 91 Nissan King cab SE, one tuff S.O.G. truck that had over 350,000 miles and never gave me any trouble. But as nothing is everlasting I thought it was time for me to get a newer used economic truck, so I bought a 04 Frontier (my club name) for a cheap price, although it needs some work to be done before I can put it to work, I'm sure it will perform at least close to my old one. I plan to search for tips in the forums on issues that I'll come across when I open the hood and start working on it and on the ones I can't find... I'll be posting for help.
Hopefully, my work will easy and quick.
Happy new year to all!

·
Super Moderator
12,469 Posts
Welcome! The mileage on your old truck is very impressive.
If I had that many miles, I think I'd want to see how long until it couldn't go any more miles. How much did you get for it?

Good luck with your new one, hopefully it does just as well.

Clint

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
These trucks can run and run. There are a few posts about longevity, how durable and such.

Glad to have you aboard, I'm sure you can offer some great advice as well with the older hardbodies.

These boards are a great resource!

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.