Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!

I've had this awesome 06 Frontier LE 4x4 CC for about 3 years now and find this site amazing! Thanks for all the info! You guys may have seen me around - I've got a few light mods, some lift, tires, etc, etc. Nothing major, but I still love this truck. Here's a pic or 2:

Now, you may be confused about now, seeing my post count and saying, "who's this guy think he is trying to post as a new member?"

Well, I may not be a new member, BUT I am soon to be new to Florida. That's right ladies and germs. Long Island is bust, so I'm packing up the Frontier and a U-Haul trailer and headed south. Gonna be staying with family in the West Palm area until myself and my girlfriend can get on our feet and get our own place soon. Unless something unforseen comes up (knocking on wood...) we are set to leave on Sunday morning.

So, if I disappear from here for a little bit, no worries. Just getting myself settled and working hard on getting that new job. I'll be back and ready to hang out with the S.FL. crew before you know it.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
How long have you been in NY for and what has made you guys decide to move?

Good luck in the move, you should be able to find a decent deal on a home down there! What kind o work you looking for?

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Welcome to the best place for . . . . . . wait a gosh darn minute. ;)

I'll be Florida is hot this time of the year.
Still, I'd take it over the cold and snow like up here. :thumbsup:

Save travels and talk to you after the "transplant".
Oh, and good luck with the job search too.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How long have you been in NY for and what has made you guys decide to move?
Been here all my life (25 years). My girlfriend and I both just graduated with Masters Degrees in School Counseling, but there are too many schools pumping eligible candidates out here and the population has plateaued (no new schools = no new jobs). We're looking for opportunity down south and have some family there, so it should help.

Good luck in the move, you should be able to find a decent deal on a home down there! What kind o work you looking for?
We're renters - and comparing what's available there vs. here, you get wayyy more for your money (yes I'm keeping relative income to expense in mind). Rent on LI is just ridiculous...

·
Registered
232 Posts
:fantastic: go florida, where its hot and humid all the time and rains when its not hot and humid.............oh i mean i love it here:laugh:

·
Registered
139 Posts
nice man! ur gonna get a lot of hell with your LI accent:laugh:
No he will catch zero Flack... I moved here 2 years ago from Long Island. Came to the realization that most people from West Palm south are all from NY anyway LOL there just about 60 years older then us!!!

Hey guys!

I've had this awesome 06 Frontier LE 4x4 CC for about 3 years now and find this site amazing! Thanks for all the info! You guys may have seen me around - I've got a few light mods, some lift, tires, etc, etc. Nothing major, but I still love this truck. Here's a pic or 2:

Now, you may be confused about now, seeing my post count and saying, "who's this guy think he is trying to post as a new member?"

Well, I may not be a new member, BUT I am soon to be new to Florida. That's right ladies and germs. Long Island is bust, so I'm packing up the Frontier and a U-Haul trailer and headed south. Gonna be staying with family in the West Palm area until myself and my girlfriend can get on our feet and get our own place soon. Unless something unforseen comes up (knocking on wood...) we are set to leave on Sunday morning.

So, if I disappear from here for a little bit, no worries. Just getting myself settled and working hard on getting that new job. I'll be back and ready to hang out with the S.FL. crew before you know it.
Hey Man hit me up when you get down here!!!

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
No he will catch zero Flack... I moved here 2 years ago from Long Island. Came to the realization that most people from West Palm south are all from NY anyway LOL there just about 60 years older then us!!!
lol! i realized that too as i was posting that, i just wanted to wrag on his thick NY accent some more :nana:

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry, nat.

made it to petersburg, va today. we're taking it real easy with the trailer and all. once you get used to it, you dont even realize its there. just need to give yourself more time to change lanes and slow down.

i will def hit you guys up when we get there. just give us a few days to figur out our situation and we'll figure something out.

thanks for all the well wishes, everyone. its definitely an adventure so far and we're really psyched!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts