Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Image 10

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Image 11

Votes: 2 10.0%

New Hero shots of my truck

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Classick 
#1 ·
Had an absolutely amazing time in the Sierra Nevada mountain range this last weekend. Was there for a friends wedding... while i was out in the wilderness, figured i should take a few shots.

roughly 8,000 feet, surrounded by lakes and granite. SO beautiful.

I've numbered the pix as im trying to figure out which angles and framing make better shots. I've created a poll to go along with this album... do me a favor and vote for your favorite shot?

Thanks, and enjoy.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Oh we went wheeling with my buddy's lifted taco also..... it was his wedding..... he just had to try this wall... he got stuck... an hr before his rehersal dinner.... 20 miles from where we needed to get back to. HAHAHA

Fortunately, im not an idiot, and i was able to get him unstuck and we didnt have to do a death march home.

Notice the tacos dont have that e-locker... tsk tsk tsk

#4 ·

Attachments

#6 ·
it was so so nice... perfect weather... got to be about 101 on sunday, which was hot.. but temps dropped at night... slept in theback of my truck for 4 days

#8 ·
Thanks.... technically, these were on boulders right off a main path, so its not like im a super crawler or anything haha, but it was too good to pass up... who doesnt like driving on terrain! plus the pix dont do the view justice at all.

#11 ·
I LOVED the maxxis, but i am actually running Geolander A/Ts now... i had the 10ply first because i thought i was gonna air down a bunch like i did in my 20's.... and i didnt, but they (the geolanders) lasted about 70k miles... so i bought em again, but in the 8ply this time. Absolutely love them.

The Bighorns were amazing tires, but even though they were made in california (in san diego i think), for some reason there are no distributors here ( at least there wasnt when i bought mine).. I had to purchase them online from some place in alabama or something.

I would absolutely buy those tires again though.

#14 ·
::grin:: hahaha noticed that did ya.... still havent fixed it

#15 ·
thanks for voting everyone... seems like most have chosen #9 as their fav... i had actually selected that one as well, and its not my FB cover photo haha. #nerd

It really made me miss 4 wheeling... i hadn't been out in so long. I gotta remedy that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.