Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm probably older than than most members but I love my Frontier.I live in a small town just outside of Clemson S.C.Since 1986 I drove two Mazda trucks and two ford Rangers.My last Ford Ranger a 2008 got totaled during a thunder storm in 2013.I did without a truck until June of this year when I kept checking online on what deals I could get.A dealer got down to the last 2019 Frontier S and that's when I jumped on it.It had what I wanted auto,air,am/fm,cruise,and blue tooth.Yep it has the 2,5 four banger but hey it's my retirement truck!All I've had done to it was a Line X liner and window vents.Quality,dependability,and a great deal made a Frontier man out of me.Love that six foot bed!Makes those Lowe's and Home Depot trips a whole lot easier.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Welcome, old man! ;) Sounds like you got a good deal. There are times that I wish I had the long bed, except when I can't make a U-turn from the outside edge of the lane. :LOL: (I assume the wheel base is longer).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand what people was saying about turning radius but hey it's a truck.Some folks complain about the crew cab with the long bed.The club cab is perfect for two adults!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts