Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so it's not new but it's new to me. Just moved up from a 1995 Honda Del Sol to a 2002 SE CC Frontier. It's a big difference but I like it :D It has 87,000 miles on it but I got a really good deal on it.

I made the dealer give me a 15k mile 1 year powertrain warrenty. I bought it at the Honda dealer and I was thinking I should take it over to the Nissan dealer to have them check it out to see if anything is going to need fixing soon. Any suggestions?

Also, is there any maintenance things I should do to it now?

Any must have modifications? I'm going to rip out the plastic in the bed and get one sprayed on soon, but not sure what I'm going to do after that. Was thinking some seat covers from www.wetokole.com.

Oh, and the first thing I did was drive to a friends house and borrow his lawn mower. I'm new to the owning a house world too.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Good looking truck! Yeah, get a basic check up...look for rust...make sure no funky noises coming from anywhere...Have fun!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Welcome, as for modifications are going to take it off roading?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mike said:
Welcome, as for modifications are going to take it off roading?
No, no off roading...

I was justing thinking tweak this and you get better gas mileage...
Do this and handling improves greatly...

Just wondering if there was anything that was great bang for the buck that most people did...that sort of thing. Remember, I've never owned/driven a truck...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts