Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if the headlights and grilles are interchangable between pathfinders and frontiers. Looking to convert to the '09 PRO-4X lights and grill. Also wondering if anyone would be interested in a V8/TDI SWAP. It sucks we can get the diesel option in the U.S.. Would be a great way to increase MPG figures for Nissan.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome.

I know some people on here where talking about doing a V8 swap but I don't think anyone has done it.

As far as the 09 Pathfinder/Frontier grill & lights go, I just haven't paid that much attention to the Pathfinders to have much of an notion either way.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
06nismoKC where did you get the sticker in your avatar pic? i would love to get my hands on one. i'm looking to do more to the truck besides cosmetic stuff so if anyone has performance suggestions bring em on. thinking about getting a bully dog programmer for the timing advance option and wot restriction disable. plus the timing advance feature isn't restricted to one vehicle. if i could get enough people on board the unit would pay for itself. they say it'll work on any nissan 05-09 4,6,8 cylinders? does anyone have expirience with this programmer?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
06nismoKC where did you get the sticker in your avatar pic? i would love to get my hands on one. i'm looking to do more to the truck besides cosmetic stuff so if anyone has performance suggestions bring em on. thinking about getting a bully dog programmer for the timing advance option and wot restriction disable. plus the timing advance feature isn't restricted to one vehicle. if i could get enough people on board the unit would pay for itself. they say it'll work on any nissan 05-09 4,6,8 cylinders? does anyone have expirience with this programmer?
You should talk with jeff024. He has some inside line to Bully dog programmer. There is a thread on hear about it. I thinks its called "new product from bully dog". Any way there is some usefull info on there.

And welcome and congrats on your pick of truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts