Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I just picked up a 2000 V6 SE CC 4x4 Auto with it’s fair share of neglect to remedy. I plan on asking lots of questions

Already have a ‘98 i4 KC XE 4x4 5spd to part out (rod bearing).
My first cars were some 720’s.

Anyhow, hey everybody- if you're in midwest Iowa, stop by.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Nice! We've all been planning a meet up in midwest Iowa. It's scheduled for next week. There'll be about 378 of us, and we'll be hungry & thirsty. We'll send you a detailed beer needs list soon. In the meantime, I like Black Butte Porter & cheeseburgers with the works.

Oh, and about 173 of us will have our dogs with us. Get the spare room(s) ready!!

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your truck, and man are we glad you showed up when you did!! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, fantastic! Next week eh? So I can make a long weekend of it...

Dad just butchered so there’s a freezer full of steaks and burgers, and plenty of beer as long as it’s Busch Lite(it’s Iowa after all). Unless you want Templeton or Iowa Legendary Rye, thats 5 minutes away.

Dogs are okay too, harvest is done except for some rows of corn to pick, so they would have room to run so long as they don’t chase the cows(a few have calves, so the dogs mights get chased too.

Overnight room might be sketchy though. But next week is mild and we all have trucks to use camping! And there is plenty of space to camp down by the river, but again don’t scare the cows.

And assuming everyone is capable after a meal and drinks I could finish a trans swap in like an hour!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Jarvis, Welcome to Club Frontier.

Nice! We've all been planning a meet up in midwest Iowa. It's scheduled for next week. There'll be about 378 of us, and we'll be hungry & thirsty. We'll send you a detailed beer needs list soon. In the meantime, I like Black Butte Porter & cheeseburgers with the works.
Oh, and about 173 of us will have our dogs with us. Get the spare room(s) ready!!

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your truck, and man are we glad you showed up when you did!! :)
Yeah! That's right. (y)

I like cheeseburgers also(without the cheese). :LOL:
OH! BTW. My dogs like chili-dogs(without the chili). :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
704 Posts
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts