Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
installed my new head unit today.
i didnt want to spend a whole lot of money so i went with the alpine cde-102.
it plays my ipod through the deck which is what i wanted...also have a jlw3 in a ported box along with a crunch amp...i got a really good deal on the amp that i couldnt pass up.

anyways while changing out the HU i cracked part of the plastic. i tried looking for the part on nissanpartswarehouse but i couldnt find the piece i need to order. heres the pic of the cracked dash

can anyone help me out and get a part number for the peice im lookin to replace?

thanks

and hes some more pics of my headunit and sub

·
Registered
103 Posts
dang man i wish i could help you there. even tho i looked at Courtesy parts and even they didn't have it :(

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Man that sucks, how in the world did you do that?

Try a salvage yard, maybe you could get a used one in good shape?
Do they make dash pads/covers for our trucks?

Good luck, hope you find a replacement.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man that sucks, how in the world did you do that?

Try a salvage yard, maybe you could get a used one in good shape?
Do they make dash pads/covers for our trucks?

Good luck, hope you find a replacement.
forgot a screw on the bottom and pulled too hard i guess.. i tried to find the missing peice just to glue it together but i couldnt find it at all.

thanks.
dang, its gonna be more expensive then i thought :crikey:

·
Registered
890 Posts
time to find an awesome sticker to cover it ;)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Yep, you're lookin at $154 plus shipping. They ship pretty quick though. What screw? That whole middle section pulls right out. It's extremely easy to install/steal a head unit out of our trucks....unfortunately.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Good excuse to paint it. Throw a little fibreglass and bondo on the hole and you'll never know with a good paint job.

·
Registered
91 Posts
just fix it

Yeah, there's no screws on mine, I have a 2008. I can pull mine off with one hand. I'd just use some grey epoxy or filler on that hole and see how that blends. If not I'd just check junk yards until you found one at a good price. I think the xterra/pathfinder has the same piece, but I'm not sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts