Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I am looking to get a 2006 Frontier SE, and I was just wondering if Navara D40 accessories work on Frontiers. I was particularly interested in the Safari snorkel. I saw both vehicles have the same engine size, but I was hoping somebody would know for sure. Also, how about body modifications (bull bars, etc)?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
slight frame differences so things like bull bars will not cross over without modification (read cutting/welding/fabricating).

Some things do cross between the two.

Snorkels are available State side as well.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Hey everyone,
I am looking to get a 2006 Frontier SE, and I was just wondering if Navara D40 accessories work on Frontiers. I was particularly interested in the Safari snorkel. I saw both vehicles have the same engine size, but I was hoping somebody would know for sure. Also, how about body modifications (bull bars, etc)?
Thanks in advance!
ARB came out with a bumper for the Frontier a few months back. ARB front bumper is ready for US market - Expedition Portal Forum

I don't know if there is a Safari snorkel made for the gas engine. The only different would be the pipe from the snorkel to the air box. Not a big deal since you could pick up a replacement from a plumber store. I did hear that they were planing on doing a test fit on a U.S. Frontier but don't know for sure if they ever did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts