Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm possibly in the market for a 10 CC LE sometime in March. I'm researching everything, and figuring some stuff out.

·
Registered
567 Posts
When you start looking make real sure to listen to the engine really good as not to hear anything knocking or such, if it does pick another one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whatcha trying to figure out?
When we eventually buy, I'm getting everything at once. I want the truck, most likely a retrax, the bed divider and extender, etc. I'm reading review for all the different products out there, as we all the known issues with the Frontiers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
looking for LE.....

I'm possibly in the market for a 10 CC LE sometime in March. I'm researching everything, and figuring some stuff out.
If you want all the goodies I suggest get the LE, I bought an SE, and find myself adding things that the LE has- better radio(get the RF)-putting in a kenwood now, I added the body side moulding of the LE, I think the LE has better window up and down controls than the SE (I only have auto down on drivers side), I am looking at fog lights to add now, LE has them. I added leather that is an option for LE, I like it. My SE has a factory sunroof, which i again love. Point is, if you like more little things, get the LE to start.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're debating between a frontier or a pathfinder. We're pretty much 50/50 on each. The payments won't be an issue on either, so we have some latitude to play with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.