Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.. Well im not a nissan owner, just a jeep guy but local fab shop in mineola NY. Around for a few years on and off due to well... stuff.. Know people from LINXC and long island offroad club.
I bounce around NEXC, LINXC, pirate, and some others. Hard to keep track of them all but if anyone needs anything.

I believe a few have contacted me and we have talked about doing a few things. Txt me or call and leave a message. 516 728 5063.

Ive done bumpers, sliders, SAS, re gear, bumper lifts, body lifts.. Alot of jeep stuff and a few nissan projects. Toyota and more.:noworries:
Solo Fabworks
Been trying to get the web page back together :comphead: and the new shop together. Still in mineola just all the way in the back now from my old shop.

Dan

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
Dan is really good people if your looking for a local 4x4 shop in the NY area check him out

·
Registered
422 Posts
i am going to be looking for some bumper work so i will keep you in mind

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
welcome, dan! another forum to float around on, eh?

and x2 on the fab skillz. this guy welded up my TG sliders and did some sick work. and all the work ive seen come out of that shop has been nothing short of bulletproof

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
welcome, dan! another forum to float around on, eh?

and x2 on the fab skillz. this guy welded up my TG sliders and did some sick work. and all the work ive seen come out of that shop has been nothing short of bulletproof
Thanks! BTW im getting the pics posted on the web:comphead:
Solo Fabworks

Dan

i am going to be looking for some bumper work so i will keep you in mind
Another bumper was built for an OLD, yet young friend on the forum.

Never got painted, finished pics. Where are ya Tali!

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
its not mine its Adams i'm just building it for him

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts