Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys!

Traded in my 2008 mazdaspeed3 for my 2013 Pro4X back in late June 2016 and i have been lurking around here since. Seen a bunch of posts from the Colorado guys about doing some wheeling and decided to join to get in on the fun. The truck has a few goodies on it from the previous owner including Nisstec 2 inch coil spacers(the ones that pre-load the coils), ultra phantom rims, 285 BFG AllTerrain Tires, different tail lights(that im still not sold on), LED fog light bulbs, billet grille inserts and a magnaflow catback. So far the only thing i have done is the XTP intake manifold spacer. Love the truck so far. Actually took it out for some fun this weekend and got it nice and dirty! I look forward to meeting some of you guys and being a part of the forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys! Im in broomfield. I see a few frontiers running around here including a lifted silver crew cab but otherwise most look stock.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Nice pice

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome. I'm just north of you about 15 minutes in Frederick. I have a 2016 SV but haven't taken it out on the trails. Which trails did you hit? I'm familiar with most of the CO trails, as I used to do extensive offroading in my Jeep...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome. I'm just north of you about 15 minutes in Frederick. I have a 2016 SV but haven't taken it out on the trails. Which trails did you hit? I'm familiar with most of the CO trails, as I used to do extensive offroading in my Jeep...
Dont trust this guy...sketch

Kidding - good seeing a familiar screen name, man.

Owen_TJ

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This was yankee hill. My first time up there but not my last it was great! I was definately impressed with how well the truck did.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome! I am in Denver. I recognize that mud puddle up at Yankee Hill. We definitely need to get a wheeling group together now that the weather is getting better. Nice seeing more Frontiers around!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome! I am in Denver. I recognize that mud puddle up at Yankee Hill. We definitely need to get a wheeling group together now that the weather is getting better. Nice seeing more Frontiers around!
Its a good puddle lol. I would love to get a group of frontiers to go hit a trail like that. I went cruising with a group of guys a few times when i had my speed3 and its just neat having a big group of the same car like that rolling down the road. Im free on the weekends whenever anyone wants to head up!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I should be free here in the next weekend or 2 if anyone wants to get a frontier run going...I am very experienced on trails out this way but none of them are open yet. Would love to explore something other than summit/grand/Chaffee/lake countieS!

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Welcome from Arvada!

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Lots of great trails out here!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dont trust this guy...sketch

Kidding - good seeing a familiar screen name, man.

Owen_TJ
Haha, hey man. Yes, you had a built red TJ similar to mine. Still have it? Sold mine in December and then picked up my Frontier. Hoping to put a 2" lift and 33s on the Fronty and hit the trails soon. Good to hear from you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Its a good puddle lol. I would love to get a group of frontiers to go hit a trail like that. I went cruising with a group of guys a few times when i had my speed3 and its just neat having a big group of the same car like that rolling down the road. Im free on the weekends whenever anyone wants to head up!
Let me know when you guys go. I haven't modded my Frontier, but I think I'd be fine on Yankee Hill. Very familiar with the trail and don't recall anything that might prevent me from going. I guess the descent down into Alice may be the roughest part, but I should be good to go. Would imagine the top is currently snowed in, but May or June would be a good time to go. I'm free on weekends as well. I'm even down for camping, say Loch Lomond just outside of Alice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts