Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls! I just purchased a '15 Frontier SV 4WD a few weeks ago. It is my daily driver but I will also be using it to go camping in semi-remote areas in GA and TN. I would like to add a lift kit to it, wheels and tires and a camper shell as soon as funds will allow. Eventually, front and rear bumpers, rock sliders, bushwacker fender flares and a winch will be going on. I would like to hear everybody's suggestions on the best parts used to give it a 3-4" lift. Also, wheels is another concern. Should I buy the bolt pattern 6x4.5 or the 6x5.5 and why? Thanks in advance for any and all responses. Maybe we can get together for a group ride one day!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome to the Club.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Welcome to the site. 6x4.5 and 6x5.5 are bolt patterns, our truck is a 6x114mm you can't use either of those patterns you mentioned. Go to Tirerack shop by vehicle and they will have the wheels that fit selected for you.

The OEM Nissan tent is pretty cool with a air mattress, until you get the bed cap. I have one with air mattress I could sell you if your interested PM me.

Good luck and enjoy, these are great trucks.

·
Registered
934 Posts
The 6x4.5 and 6x114.3 are the same bolt pattern one is inches and one is mm.
6x4.5 = 6x114.3

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
The 6x4.5 and 6x114.3 are the same bolt pattern one is inches and one is mm.
6x4.5 = 6x114.3
Good to know, it isn't exact but just close enough that it works?

Like using a 3/4" wrench on a 19mm nut.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts