Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

About 2 months ago I bought a truck I plan to keep for at least the next 10 years--a one-owner, 2011 Pro 4X with 30K on the clock. Still has the protective plastic on the shiny plastic by the shifter. Love this beast, and definitely need it for the snow in New York State.

I look forward to getting to know a lot of you, but I also wanted to start with a question: Since I want this rig to last, and like any self-respecting husband, I want to sneak as much power and performance tech into my "minor" upgrades and enhancements, where should I begin? She's not gonna go for a lift kit or monster tires (yet), but are there a few "low hanging fruits" folks on here would suggest to start building out this War Wagon? Yes, it's a daily driver, but I am looking to take it off-road next summer.

No sparkles. To be clear, not looking for "show-stopping" as much as a "lifeboat during a zombie apocalypse" feel. A sleeper survival tool, if that makes sense. I look forward to your suggestions, and happy trails!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Heya, welcome. Let's see your new tool. Look into the rear axle breather mod. It's cheap, easy to do yourself, and you'll be glad you did it. It'll condition the Wifelette to modding, too (starting out cheap & easy..." Don't worry, babe, I promise it won't hurt"kind o' thing).

The rabbit hole has a steep, slippery edge so be careful & enjoy!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Welcome to the shopping., I mean Shop! I’m sure if you’re like the rest of us married folks you’ll find a way.. 😉

1 - 3 of 3 Posts