Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am from Manassas, VA and I own a '01 Xterra. I know a few of you guys on here or have wheeled w/ a few too. I am the Club President of Virginia OffRoad Club (VA4x4) http://www.va4x4.com

Here is a list of what I have done to here the last 3 years or so....
Mods as of Today
ARB front bumper
ARB rear locker
Skid Row skid plates (full set)
4crawler rock sliders
3" AC UCAs
2" AC Body Lift
1.5" AC shackles
33's Goodyear MT/Rs w/ Kevlar
Yakima Loadwarrior
Pioneer head unit/ JBL speakers/ Infinity 8" sub
Sway-a-Way torsion bars
Bilstein 5100 front shocks
Bilstein 5150 12" travel rear shocks
Alcan rear springs
Skid Row rear bumper
Hoohaa New Centerlink
TJM snorkel
custom tire carrier
MileMarker winch
CO2 10 LB Tank

Future Mods...
AC Tcase gears (Lower 4LO Gears)

on to the pictures.....
this what she looked almost stock...31's A/Ts

This is how she sits today

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Jason what the hell are you doing here. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
following in your foot steps...wanna be on every Nissan off road site :)
Hey Mike...what have you been up to?? We have to run some trails down at GWNF here soon. It has been a while since we ran some trails together

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
following in your foot steps...wanna be on every Nissan off road site :)
HA! I saw you on 234 pulling in to Lowe's Saturday. I was in the right line.

Yea I want to do Shoe creek some time soon. It's been years since I have been there. But right now I am trying to get find stuff WV.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooo yea?? well damn....was heading over there looking for bolts that I needed to replace for my skid plates.

It has been a year or so since I was at SC. I have been going to Rausch a lot more.

with all those damn mountains in WV there has to be some good trails out there.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
ooo yea?? well damn....was heading over there looking for bolts that I needed to replace for my skid plates.
I don't know how you missed me. I was at the light in the right line.:noworries:

Me and the wife took a scenic throw Monongahela National Forest a few weeks back and saw a lot of cool stuff. Now I want to go back and find the trails.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know how you missed me. I was at the light in the right line.:noworries:

Me and the wife took a scenic throw Monongahela National Forest a few weeks back and saw a lot of cool stuff. Now I want to go back and find the trails.

its called ADD Mike!!! HAHHAHAHA was into the music that was playing way to loud :D

were u driving your Frontier or your wife's?

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
mine

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

well damn should of payed more attention and waved at ya...my bad :(

was hoping to buy either a 1st Gen Frontier or maybe a 2nd Gen in 2 years when we get the '98 Camry paid off

The Frontier would be my DD/ beach cruiser. We go down to the beaches in the Outer Banks about 4 -6 times a year. I want some thing that is better on gas and I could use on the sand. (then my Xterra)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I tell ya, I think you are hard pressed to find a better looking offroad capable vehicle than a worked X. Something about them all jacked up and modded gives me a slow roaster.

Nice looking rig and welcome.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tell ya, I think you are hard pressed to find a better looking offroad capable vehicle than a worked X. Something about them all jacked up and modded gives me a slow roaster.

Nice looking rig and welcome.
Thanks!!! Love them plus you don't see a lot of them on or off the trails all jacked up...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts