Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I am from the Reading/Allentown area.

I want to get into the 1st gen section to ask about common problems and things to look for before buying it but it says I don't have permission.

And please tell there are more aftermarket companies than calmini. They treat suzuki guys like crap so I will not be supporting them.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
welcome to the group,

Ft. Washington here! cant help with the 1st gen stuff but i had my '10 for over a month and have learned ALOT on here - hope the 1st gen section is as helpful to you as the 2nd gen section was to me

best of luck with your new truck & enjoy !

·
Super Moderator
12,391 Posts
Hello all. I am from pa and don't own a frontier yet. I should be buying one tomorrow. I found a 98 for sale.
Welcome! The 1998 Frontier is where this all started and why we are here. Hope it's dependable and serves you well.

Clint

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, well I am picking it up after work today. If its like the rest of the nissans my family has owned it should last me a long time.

I am hopeful I can find some power doors in a junk yard. Id like power windows and door locks. Id also like different wheels and maybe do a small lift. This is going to be my daily driver while I work on my Suzuki Samurai and put the lift on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.