Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats going on everyone? I've been lerking for a week or two now and just registered. I currently don't own a frontier but am on the search for one. I currently drive a 2002 maxima se. Its lowered with altima SER rims,20% tint all around, 50% tint on the windshield. Tinted tails and side markers. 6k low beams and fogs.
Heres on pic of it from a photoshoot i had a few weeks ago at Grumin.

Hopefully i can learn some more things from everyone here when i finally purchase a frontier. Mainly looking at a 2nd gen. Not really to picky about color. But would really like a CC nismo edition.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome to CF! Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Nice ride. Im from LI too. You might have seen me running around in my 1st Gen Red Frontier Crew Cab with Shrockworks bumper.

Join up on LINXC when you pick up the Frontier!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to CF! Good luck with your search.
Thanks
welcome, bro, from an ex-li'er. max looks good. my bro recently sold his 02, and it was a solid car.
yes there very solid cars. i have put about 60k on on it with no problems. Just oil changes and gas. currently has 115k on it.
Nice ride. Im from LI too. You might have seen me running around in my 1st Gen Red Frontier Crew Cab with Shrockworks bumper.

Join up on LINXC when you pick up the Frontier!
where on LI? im in suffolk. I really dont see to many frontiers driving around my area.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^im right in shirley. Right off william floyd.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts