Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after reading through a lot of posts, it seems as tho just having the truck isn't enough to go on some trails, or off-road. lol

Bought a hilift jack and portable compressor. The on board air was mighty tempting, but out of my budget.

Anyways, we all love pics, so I thought I would share the enjoyment! haha

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Congrats. What type of compressor is that?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Where'd ya purchase the goods from?

I need to get my hi lift and I was trying to find best prices not including ebay!

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
TSC for the hi lift. they run a sale on them every once and a while. there not much good if you dont have sliders to lift with. you can use them for a cheep winch but there a PITA and your better off with a come along for that. i have one for my jeep and i used it for the first time a few weeks ago to take up some post. never had to use one while off road.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where'd ya purchase the goods from?

I need to get my hi lift and I was trying to find best prices not including ebay!
4wheelparts.com I think is the website... Theres a shop local to me so i didnt ahve to deal with shipping.

TSC for the hi lift. they run a sale on them every once and a while. there not much good if you dont have sliders to lift with. you can use them for a cheep winch but there a PITA and your better off with a come along for that. i have one for my jeep and i used it for the first time a few weeks ago to take up some post. never had to use one while off road.
yea, i am ordering the the trailgear sliders next week, and then having a buddy of mine help me get them welded up.

Nice!

^98% sure it's a Smittybilt.

btw. TSC?
you are correct sir

1 - 6 of 6 Posts