Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! My name is Kris and I live on Vancouver Island Canada. Just sold my 2016 Tacoma Crew Cab and bought a 2010 Frontier Pro-4x. I love it way more than the newer Taco so far. I have a 3 inch lift on the way from Nisstec and a light bar from White Rhino Fab with a set of 285/75/16 BF KM2's mounted on Pro Comp 7079 waiting. I have read plenty of posts and can't wait to get my own pics loaded up.

Cheers!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey all! My name is Kris and I live on Vancouver Island Canada. Just sold my 2016 Tacoma Crew Cab and bought a 2010 Frontier Pro-4x. I love it way more than the newer Taco so far. I have a 3 inch lift on the way from Nisstec and a light bar from White Rhino Fab with a set of 285/75/16 BF KM2's mounted on Pro Comp 7079 waiting. I have read plenty of posts and can't wait to get my own pics loaded up.

Cheers!!
Welcome to the partay! :) And may I ask as to why you sold your 16 taco? Just curious ::smile::

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Was it the rear DRUM breaks? lol

welcome and congrats

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sold The Taco

I just thought the Taco was a clunky shifter.... loved the truck other than that but the automatic transmission just didn't feel right to me. And sorry there was a typo...it was a 2015 Tacoma not a 2016!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts