Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased my 05 Frontier CC 2wd this past Saturday. Its storm grey, with power package, bed extender, tow package, floor mats and the interior air filter for $18,100.00. I feel its a pretty good deal since the MSRP was $24,500.00. Its been a ball to drive and the styling far beats any truck out there. I am still a little unhappy there are not key fobs and there is only one key hole (drivers side door). I have read a few of the forums and some have worked just by buying a fob and programing it. I ordered one from Ebay and hope it works. I called the dealership and they said it wasnt possible. Keep your fingers crossed. I do want to purchase some mud flaps and the front wind deflector. I wonder if I purchased a drives door latch it would work on the passenger side door?

Richard

·
Registered
62 Posts
Damn! Thats a good deal. I also got mine this weekend, Sunday. I got all the extras yours has but with the sunroof package and the alarm (I got the two key fobs). Strom Grey was the color I really wanted but I ended up with a black one.

I'm sure you'll love the truck. I know I do :!:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oppp, I forgot ..I got a sunroof also. It was also a demo that is the main reason for the price. It has 5000 miles.

Does your window sticker say remote entry as part of your power package?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ynot

I checked my sticker and thepower package does not list the remote. Is your Frontier a 05 or 06? I purchased a remote from Ebay for $5.00 but it was for a 04 frontier but it said it would also work on 05,06Ttitans.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey everyone. The key fob for an earlier Frontier will work on the 05 Frontiers. Fob #ASTU15.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts