Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I am S/Cfrontier204 I am new to the club.
I turned 18 3 months ago, and my present to myself was my Frontier.
It is a 2003 Supercharged 4x4 Crew Cab long bed.
I also own a D21 Hardbody, which I have had since I was 16.
I race motocross here in the Rocky Mountains and I am in college attending classes at ACC.
Love loading the bike in the truck and heading to the track.
Just love my truck in general.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome man! You live in the Denver area? I live in Thornton. I also have a supercharged 1st gen, mine is an 04. Its 4x4 crew cab long bed. Hit me up man!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome man! You live in the Denver area? I live in Thornton. I also have a supercharged 1st gen, mine is an 04. Its 4x4 crew cab long bed. Hit me up man!
Hey man, ya I live near Denver in Littleton. Your truck is sick dude. 1st gen supercharger!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Welcome to the club brother!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the family, what mods does your truck have, and what do you plan on doing to it?:hi::hi:
It is pretty stock, but it does have sliding rear window and lift schakels. I plan to put a body lift on it, get an air intake (probably an AEM Bruteforce), get a smaller supercharger pulley, and powdercoat the wheels rear bumper and roof rack. How about yours? What kind of mods does yours have and such?

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
It is pretty stock, but it does have sliding rear window and lift schakels. I plan to put a body lift on it, get an air intake (probably an AEM Bruteforce), get a smaller supercharger pulley, and powdercoat the wheels rear bumper and roof rack. How about yours? What kind of mods does yours have and such?
Welcome to the party!
Instead of getting an aftermarket intake, just mod yours. Take out the baffles and throw in a K&N drop in... Or you can get an adapter from ebay and use a cane filter and make a bracket out of strapping... GL keeping money in your wallet bro!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Air Box Mod

Welcome to the party!
Instead of getting an aftermarket intake, just mod yours. Take out the baffles and throw in a K&N drop in... Or you can get an adapter from ebay and use a cane filter and make a bracket out of strapping... GL keeping money in your wallet bro!
THanks for the advice, but what exactly is it? Air box Mod? What all would I have to do to make it happen?

Thanks dude.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
........What is your email? Ill send it to you as a word doc...with pictures..

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts